- Chest to knees: sit with your legs straight out in front of you. Bring your chest down to your knees, keep your chin up and your back as ﬂat as possible. Hold for 20 secs.
- Seated split position: bring your chest to the ﬂoor, arms reaching straight ahead.
- Left leg
- Right leg
- Butterﬂy: place the bottoms of your feet together. Bring your chest down to your toes.
- Runners Lunge: lean forward, dropping your back quad to the ground. Do not bring your front knee over the toe. Stretch both sides twice.
- Standing chest to knees "forward fold"
- reach back into "mountain pose" Repeat 3x
- Side bend and hold: Stretch both sides twice.
Download this entire stretching Routine here